16122 LEADWELL ST VAN NUYS, CA 91406
SUMMARY of CAPABILITIES
McArthur Aerospace Corporation, Inc. is a Company specializing in supporting Commercial Aircraft and other Aerospace industries quality and engineering activities with emphasis on the following programs:
Aircraft / Supplemental Type Certificate / Parts Manufacturer Approval Project Management & FAA Certification
Aircraft / Supplemental Type Certificate / Parts Manufacturer Approval Configuration Management
Aircraft / Supplemental Type Certificate / Parts Manufacturer Approval Consulting Services
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Repairs & Alteration Support
Engineering DER Services
* McArthur Aerospace Corporation provides DER's (Designated Engineer Representative) for all disciplines. A DER is selected for each task predicated on DER's experience and FAA delegation authorization specific for the required task
These services include the following:
* Supplemental Type Certificate / Parts Manufacturer Approval/Field Alterations Design Data review & Approval
* Review & approval of Repair Data
* Issuance of project Request for Conformity Inspections via FAA NACIP
* Prepare & Review Test Plans
* Witness Certification Tests
* Assist in new designs or Parts Manufacturers Approval reverse engineering
Quality Control / Inspection Services
* McArthur Aerospace Corporation provides source inspection services (First Article Inspection and issuance of FAA 8130-9 Form) to the aerospace industry.
The services includes the following:
* Direct Computer Control Coordinate Measuring Machine Inspection (CMM).
* Manual Dimensional Inspection
* 3D surface modeling
* Reverse engineering
* White Light Scanning
* Aircraft and Records Inspection
* If you're planning to buy or lease an aircraft McArthur Aerospace Corporation will help you clear the path by reviewing and auditing the pertinent aircraft records.
* McArthur Aerospace Corporation has the latest video inspection system thru an Internet Protocol High Definition Camera which allows its inspectors and DARs under specific conditions to inspect detail parts and components located at remote geographic locations for issuance of FAA 8130-3 forms. This eliminates significant costs in travel and time lost in document processing. This feature was developed by McArthur Aerospace Corporation which is the only company in the world with this resource.
McArthur Aerospace Corporation DAR (Designated airworthiness Representatives) full time on its staff.
McArthur Aerospace Corporation DAR Services can help you with all your certification needs either at your location or at ours.
FAA-PMA (Parts Manufacturer Approval) Program
* McArthur Aerospace Corporation is a FAA-PMA Holder and is dedicated to engineering and manufacturing the highest quality PMA parts utilizing its experienced engineering DER and quality DAR associates.
In House Testing
* McArthur Aerospace Corporation is currently in the process of setting up In House Testing Services.
The main goal is to avoid the delays caused by using commercial and EMI Laboratories.