Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for a self-directed Compliance Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This position will be working closely with the General Counsel and our Legal team on all compliance matters pertaining to the business including the managing of external and public affairs relationships and activities.
- Identify potential issues/opportunities as they arise, and adjust plans/programs as required; communicate and recommend changes and relevant activities to General Counsel as appropriate
- Manage strategic projects associated with these areas of our business and/or participate on company projects/initiatives as appropriate (e.g. develop a process for new business initiative review for compliance adherence; develop a methodology for legal review and compliance; etc.)
- Manage the Compliance/Legal program, integrating changes in the State and Federal legal and legislative landscape into our Compliance program as required while providing regular and consistent updates to the General Counsel
- Manage and work on the audit of our compliance activities, internally as well as by an independent third party to certify the consistent adherence to our stated policies over time, addressing any performance gaps if/as they arise
- Stay abreast of and review any new Bills, initiatives, laws and regulations on an ongoing basis
- Draft and work on positioning documents and memos
- Track and manage customer service, sales and compliance issues and legal response times in order to provide summaries, charts, diagrams, analysis and provide recommendations to senior management
- Research and analyze laws and statutes and create an internal repository of laws and findings
- Develop and maintain charts, diagrams and related documentation of laws, findings and necessary changes to ensure compliance, as applicable
- Provide feedback of response times, compliance issues and concerns, weekly, monthly and yearly trends and analysis
BA/BS degree in a related field and J.D.
- 3-5+ years working in compliance with demonstrable knowledge of laws and regulations (preferably in a related industry, technology/information services)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to bring projects, situations and issues to closure
- Proven experience effectively working in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Strong communication, written, analytical, critical thinking, project management, research, drafting and presentation skills
- High level of knowledge of the legal process, public affairs and/or compliance
- Deep knowledge of applicable regulations pertaining to the Company’s industry
- Self-starter, able to work very effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Comfortable with, supportive of, and highly effective in an entrepreneurial environment
- MUST be willing to travel (up to 20%) as needed
- Previous customer service/call center experience or knowledge preferred
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for self-motivated, highly detailed and hands-on Paralegal to support the General Counsel and legal team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative, clerical and legal duties. This person will be an integral part of the legal department.
- Provide ongoing support to the General Counsel and Corporate Counsels with corporate deals and a variety of projects
- Assist in tracking and anticipating contract expiration; heavy calendaring
- Assist with proofing contracts and executing legal drafts; including researching, drafting and analyzing
- Assist attorneys with preparation for Board and Committee meetings
- Complete annual filings for domestic subsidiaries with various states
- Organize, scan and file legal documents, records and related files for online document management systems
- Enter appropriate information into the management system
- Follow up to ensure receipt of fully-executed agreements and service orders from appropriate parties
- Categorize, analyze and summarize legal documents
- Knowledge of contracting concepts, corporate and other legal documentation
- Review and analyze contractual provisions as appropriate
- Own other administrative duties as necessary to support the legal department
Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal certificate with three or more years paralegal experience
- 4+ years of experience in compliance (preferably in a related industry, technology/information services)
- Able to create tools and spreadsheets
- Possess outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong general administrative skills: able to file/scan/enter data/schedule/correspond efficiently
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and document management systems required
- Must have significant experience working with corporate documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, minutes, stock certificates, resolutions, option agreements, etc.
- Energetic and fast paced individual who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Organized and motivated team player, with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects while paying close attention to detail
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills are a must
- Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for a proven Sales and Business Development executive with the experience and relationships to prospect, develop and close enterprise data opportunities for the Company. The Company is looking to this individual to be able to drive business for its newly created business unit D&B DataWorks.
- Leverage existing network, industry contacts and book of business to proactively source licensing deals
- Methodically prospect, qualify, pitch and close potential clients generated through outbound efforts, networking and attending industry events as determined appropriate
- Focus on monetizing the data assets of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp
- Promptly and proactively address incoming inquiries/leads
- Generate your own sales targets via research, industry articles and specific targeted verticals
- Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets, stay up-to-date with technology and news
- Have a solid technical understanding of and ability to articulate and demonstrate Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.’s products and value propositions
- Maintain an aggressive sales pipeline with periodic reports to the senior executive team
- Provide high touch account management to select high-profile current client base
- Strategize and work closely with Business Development team and Account Managers to upsell and determine potential revenue opportunities within existing client base
BA/BS degree required, advanced degree, MBA a plus.
- Ideal candidate would have 10-15 years of enterprise sales experience (startup experience highly preferred!). MUST have previous data licensing sales and business development experience
- Proven ability to structure enterprise deals and able to develop business quickly, as well as keep a pipeline of longer-term prospects through consultative sales
- Able to manage complex and long sales cycles
- The ideal candidate will have an incredibly strong network in the data industry
- Must be highly cognizant of all departmental activities that impact the business
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A strong problem-solver with the ability to think analytically and creatively
- Have exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be hands-on; able to complete tasks and be dependable
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft office and new technologies
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for sharp QA Engineers (multiple openings) to work with an agile team on the company's proprietary data management system and flagship website. In our fast paced environment, the QA Engineer will work closely with other developers, database administratorsand project managers. The ideal candidate will be familiar with QA software such as Selenium and Load Impact. Responsibilities include but are not limited to QA testing, noting requirements, beta testing and working with end users to verify issues.
Develop test plans and cases according to business and technical requirements.
Conduct exploratory testing and acceptance of new features; execute test cases.
Identify bugs through systematic testing.
Help developers reproduce errors, report defects and ensure that defects are fixed promptly.
Provide leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
Work with offshore resources to ensure quality including coding standard, accuracy and ease of ownership of code.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
QA experience in an enterprise web environment (internet/startup or IT Consulting preferred!)
Able to generate test plans independently and quickly become an expert on the feature areas, in order to test those areas effectively
Must have experience writing automated test scripts and working with testing software
Have the ability to identify, isolate and document defects
Able to communicate and collaborate with developers to identify bugs, collaborate to reproduce errors, ensure that defects are fixed and structure robust test cases
Must be able to define and execute rollout plans from Development, to QA, to Production
Possess strong technical skills, such as an ability to understand basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database
Familiarity with Unix/Linux/Windows environments a plus!
Understanding of enterprise software product life cycle, QA principles and process
Able to quickly learn new technologies
Strong working knowledge of Selenium or related software
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for Java Developers to join our incredibly talented, fast-paced, agile team to work on the company's sites and products. Working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, the Java Developers will work closely with other developers, database administrators, project managers and business stakeholders. The responsibilities include but are not limited to agile development, service oriented architecture and object oriented programming. All of our developers collaborate with one another in a very progressive technical environment.
Conduct object oriented programming and web development for our flagship website as well as other web properties owned by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
Continually conduct exploratory development and learning (look on our site for information on Hack Days!)
Lead and perform ongoing code reviews as needed and help the overall technology team as necessary
Take ownership responsibility of ongoing website development
Mentor, train and lead new developers, provide work guidance as needed
Be a team player and enjoy the environment. We are big proponents of knowledge sharing
BS in Computer Science or related field preferable
1-5 years of professional development for a highly trafficked, public facing online property
Prior experience with ecommerce systems highly preferred
Strong technical acumen, understanding basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database
Thorough understanding of enterprise software product life cycle, agile principles and process
Very familiar with Linux and Windows environments
Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
Working knowledge of MVC, Spring frameworks
Experience caching with high-traffic, public-facing websites
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for PHP Developers to join our incredibly talented, fast-paced, agile team to work on the company's sites and products. Working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, the PHP Developers will work closely with other developers, database administrators, project managers and business stakeholders. The responsibilities include but are not limited to agile development, service oriented architecture and object oriented programming. All of our developers collaborate with one another in a very progressive technical environment.
- Conduct the needed programming and web development for our flagship website as well as other web properties and products owned by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
- Continually conduct exploratory development and learning (look on our site for information on Hack Days!)
- Lead and perform ongoing code reviews as needed to help the technology team (we move quickly!)
- Take ownership responsibility of ongoing web development projects
- Mentor, train and lead new developers, provide work guidance as appropriate
- Be a team player and enjoy the environment. We are big proponents of knowledge sharing
BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
- 1-5 years of professional development for a highly trafficked, public facing online property
- Prior experience with ecommerce systems and online public facing websites highly preferred
- Strong technical acumen, understanding basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software product life cycle, agile principles and process
- Very familiar with Linux/Windows environments
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Working knowledge of MVC, Spring frameworks
- Experience caching with high-traffic, public-facing websites
Our technology team builds tools and products from scratch. You will be part of a high performing engineering team utilizing leading edge Java Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), a JSP application layer, and SQL Server RDMBS.
VERY competitive salary + FULL benefits + opportunity to gain experience and build your career!
Great office environment, with exposure to senior level executives and proven entrepreneurs!
The opportunity to work on innovative, cutting edge technology and products!
BS/BA in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
1-3 years of experience in web development (online technology company preferred)
Familiarity with ASP.NET, JSP, PHP, Ruby on Rails or other web development languages
Working knowledge of RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) highly preferred
Proficient in JSP, JSF, Spring MVC and other similar web development technologies
Experience with Drupal or other Content Management Systems
Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Experience building iPhone/Droid/BB Apps
Passion for developing and building world-class products on the web
Possess an interest in online technologies and passionate about technology
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is seeking an exceptional Business Intelligence Analyst to play an integral role in the design, development and launch of a world-class Business Intelligence (BI) solution. This individual will serve as a key partner to business users looking to delve deep into data for the purpose of creating actionable intelligence that influences strategic decision making and company performance.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years of experience in a reporting & analytical role in an online environment with the demonstrated ability to think in a business-minded manner while formulating impactful insights. Applicable workplace experience with SQL is required. Experience with an industry-leading BI tool (SAS, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy) is a strong plus.
Work with business units (partners) to identify, prioritize, clearly define and document analytical needs, while maintaining perspective on the ultimate KPIs of the company
Provide reporting, analysis and insightful recommendations to business leaders on key performance metrics pertaining to Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Finance
Design, develop, validate and maintain SAS BI cubes, information maps (metadata), queries, dashboards and standardized reports
Assist with administration, oversight and training on SAS platform applications
Identify and assess impact of proposed product/process/methodology changes to systems from a reporting & analysis perspective
Mine and manipulate significant data sets for the purpose of gleaning actionable strategic and operational insights
Ad Hoc reporting and analysis for short-term projects as assigned
BA/BS in Business, Information Systems, Statistics or relevant discipline
2-3+ years of experience in a reporting & analytics role
Applicable workplace experience with SQL required (SQL Server preferred, but Oracle and MySQL also OK)
Advanced Excel skills
Familiarity working with extremely large data sets
Experience with an industry-leading BI tool (SAS, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy) and web analytics software such as Omniture and/or Google Analytics
Advanced knowledge of statistical models and forecasting techniques (experience with SAS preferred)
Solid understanding of data modeling, data warehousing and ETL
Highly analytical and detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication
Able to work cross-functionally across multiple departments in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments effectively, work autonomously
Takes initiative, knows what needs to be done and executes with a sense of urgency, discipline and focus
Capable of identifying issues related to statistical analysis, recommending options and implementing solutions
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. has an immediate need for a top performing DBA to own and manage its extensive proprietary database. The position will be responsible for the development, production and maintenance of all SQL Server systems within the company. The primary responsibilities will be to ensure the stability, security and reliability of all SQL Server systems, as well as assist development teams with best practices and code optimization as needed.
- Proactively maintain and monitor large database environments for 24/7 availability
- Manage and execute daily operational jobs, including backups, index / statistics updates, defrags, etc.
- Develop alerts, reports and automated processes for failed jobs as appropriate
- Store, trend and analyze database and system performance measurements over time
- Optimize procedures, indexes and table schemas according to trending data
- Develop QA audits of ETL data, trending for sudden changes in key metrics
- Ensure security measures and policies are in place by minimizing scope of exposure to logins, updating security patches, separating service accounts for administrative jobs and performing necessary security audits
- Plan, design and implement the database capacity, physical and logical modeling for a large .NET applications
- Responsible for reviewing the design and deployment of any data objects from development/staging to production
- Act as first contact in a rotating, on-call schedule for database support
- Maintain consistency of naming conventions for all database objects
- Full involvement in deployment of applications when needed
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field (advanced degree a plus!)
- 5+ years of experience as a dedicated DBA, administrating large production database environments working with SQL 2005 or 2008.
- Working knowledge of DMVs, DTA and SQL Profiler required.
- Experience monitoring and administrating an H/A Fail-Over environment.
- General understanding and basic work experience with DTS / SSIS.
- Experience in installing, upgrading / patching, and configuring SQL 2005/08.
- Strong T-SQL development skills and in-depth knowledge of SQL internals.
- Ability to automate routine processes with NET or PowerShell.
- Advanced experience in mirroring and replication.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing backup and recovery strategies.
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture environment or Service Oriented Architecture.
- MUST have experience with a high performance, high traffic and large database environments.
- Advanced knowledge of 3rd party backup and performance diagnosis and monitoring tools a plus.
- Knowledge of SSRS and SharePoint integration a plus.
- Experience with SAN / Storage technologies a plus!
- Experience developing and administrating OLAP / SSAS Data Warehouse solutions a plus!
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for a Systems Administrator who will work closely with other members of System Administration team, developers, database administrators, QA, and project managers using open source technologies and applying best practices in system management and design to build and support cutting edge infrastructure. The System Administrator will be charged with building and maintaining enterprise-class and mission critical infrastructure on co-located and cloud platform, while also maintaining all servers and systems for production and development environments, and work on provisioning of new systems and services, maintain monitoring, trending, configuration and deployment systems.
- Experience with working on the cloud
- Linux guru – including installation, configuration, and administration
- Managed projects from initial planning to implementation in production
- Solid programing skills with one of the following scripting languages: php, python, or perl
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols (OSI Layers, IP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, VLANs, VPNs) and debugging methods
- Knowledge of system security
- Experience with monitoring and alerting applications (Monit, Munin, Newrelic, etc.)
MS/BS in Computer Science or a related field preferable
- Managed other system administrators or dev-ops engineers
- 3+ years of full-time System Administrator experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with developers, DBA’s, QA, and project managers
- Experience with Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, EBS, Elastic Load Balancers)
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for a driven senior online marketer with a passion for analytics and online marketing. The role will be working closely with the Director of Online Marketing and will be required to be incredibly hands-on and a thorough understanding of online acquisition marketing techniques with an emphasis on SEM and PPC.
- Help build strategy and process to create, monitor and optimize online marketing campaigns to meet and exceed subscriber and revenue goals
- Traffic and optimize online advertising campaigns, search marketing (SEO, SEM) and other forms of display advertising campaigns
- Profile and identify new potential online marketing partners and opportunities
- Help create, manage and test messaging across all online marketing campaigns, programs, and external communication channels
- Set and implement testing strategy for all product sites, including A/B and multivariate tests across offer, creative, pricing and landing pages
- Help develop collateral for board meeting presentations
- Help create yearly budget and revenue forecasting
- Work closely with design and technology teams to plan and implement website and marketing initiatives
- Interface daily with cross-functional teams including product marketing, project management, legal, business development, creative, agency, and outside partners and vendors
- Help produce, analyze and track KPIs to better executive initiatives increasing customer conversion rate and lifetime value
- Collaborate with agency to manage monthly content production for 14 subdomains, including: approving content for production, reviewing content, and providing stylistic and branding feedback
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of online/ behavior through market and competitive analysis
- Stay on top of online and mobile marketing trends and develop innovative ways to acquire customers through various channels
BA/BS degree in marketing or related discipline preferred
- Ideal candidate would have a minimum of five years of online marketing experience in a start-up business environment (web property / web 2.0 / ecommerce experience preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, PowerPoint and Word; Access and SiteCatalyst a plus
- Prior experience with media buying a plus!
- Good knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Convio, etc.)
- Must be highly cognizant of all departmental activities that impact acquisition, conversion and retention
- Constant communication and documentation with all stakeholders will be integral part of the position
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to think analytically and creatively
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Hands-on; completes task and dependable
- Have excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a "get things done" attitude
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for an Online Conversion Specialist. The Online Conversion Specialist will develop and execute online marketing test campaigns. The position will be responsible for optimizing CPL and CPA along the whole conversion chain (online campaigns, landing pages, new customer acquisition (NCA) flow to cart etc.) and collaborating with external vendors/agencies while developing test cases for the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. web properties.
- Conduct landing page and NCA funnel A/B testing in collaboration with our external marketing agency, online media vendors, and internal stakeholders leveraging current optimization technologies to achieve optimal conversion rate for the Company’s various products (i.e. CreditSignal)
- Work closely with the Online Marketing Manager to optimize the on-site performance of new user traffic driven by various online advertising channels
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team to develop custom landing pages for specific SEM ad groups, various marketing campaigns, media placements, affiliate partners, and other ad-hoc online advertising initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with Creative Services, Direct Response and Product teams in executing test plans
- Work closely with Technology teams to ensure that third party pixel tracking and other on-site conversion monitoring is working properly
- Ensure consistency and continuity between online ads and respective landing pages to maximize customer acquisition and conversions
- Execute test campaigns to grow user engagement, conversions and reduce bounce rates in order to achieve optimal conversion rates
- Analyze and optimize landing pages and conversion funnels utilizing industry best UX practices
- Evaluate, analyze and recommend third party tracking solutions to improve online media conversion for NCA campaigns
- Setup and maintain unique tracking URLs for all NCA campaigns and appropriate other online transactions
- Regularly measure and communicate performance of marketing campaigns, tests, and other initiatives, to the management team
- Consistently deliver insightful weekly overview reports including past results, key business findings, and future test plans
- Monitor and assure uptime/performance of external and internal online assets and web properties and alert all involved parties as appropriate
- Investigate and provide valuable insights on weekly traffic and conversion trends
Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in an analytical and metrics oriented discipline
- 2-3+ years of online marketing experience working closely with marketing data and focused on online performance marketing with an emphasis on analytics and metrics. Analyst experience preferred.
- Prior experience in an online/web-based/technology-driven startup organization with a dynamic culture is helpful
- Must have thorough knowledge and practical application of online marketing techniques and disciplines
- Possess a thorough understanding of online conversion techniques, conversion funnels and A/B testing
- Demonstrated understanding of online marketing principals, best-practices and challenges
- Proven ability to increase ROI and reduce overall CPA/CPL in a previous position
- Have an incredibly strong analytics and metrics orientation
- Comfortable utilizing the most current online marketing technologies
- A team oriented collaborative individual who is hands-on, completes tasks and dependable
[Back to top]
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is looking for a self-directed HR Leader to join the team and own the HR function for a rapidly growing 600+ employee company, with over 100 team members at the corporate headquarters in Malibu. The ideal candidate will be both strategic and tactical with everything that pertains to HR. This person will have a thorough understanding of how to be a HR Business Partner to a highly dynamic, results-driven, yet fun and fast-paced startup. The right person will also understand how to implement HR best practices and processes without disrupting company culture.
- Function as the subject-matter-expert on people management and organizational issues and serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to the senior executive team; advise the leadership team on organizational and management strategies and issues
- Provide leadership and oversight for the day-to-day management of the HR team and related functions (i.e. Payroll)
- Support business initiatives impacting organizational change and the work environment by consulting with managers and business leaders
- Build collaborative relationships within the management team to improve overall organizational performance
- Help further develop and implement compensation strategy and programs, ensuring competitive salary, bonus and equity levels to attract, acquire and retain best in-class talent
- Promote an organizational culture that is recognized for its industry-leading business and employment practices
- Collaborate to refine recruiting strategies and process, assessment tools and selection criteria helping the Company grow
- Help develop ‘high potentials’ by identifying talent and coordinating advancement and training opportunities; Provide ongoing advice and feedback to improve individual and team effectiveness.
- Oversee and help direct the annual performance review process; manage compensation actions and ensure alignment of rewards with performance while staying within budgets
- Inspire, influence and create enthusiasm; proactively reach out to employees providing guidance to individuals relating to achieving their career goals and company objectives
- Remain up-to-date on all relevant employment laws and regulations on a national scope
- Partner with existing HR team to lead and maintain HR compliance and operational integrity for a fast-growing, multi-state startup
- Direct the preparation of information needed for compliance (i.e. 401k)
Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree or continuing education in the HR field is highly preferred
- 7-10+ years of HR generalist experience with increasing responsibility managing the full spectrum of human resource functions
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent experience in a HR leadership role
- Prior experience leading and managing a HR function supporting an entrepreneurial technology-driven organization with a dynamic culture highly preferred!
- Must have thorough knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including employment laws/compliance/regulations, employee relations, performance management and development, organizational design/development and compensation benchmarking
- Demonstrated ability to understand business challenges and develop and execute both strategic and tactical solutions
- Proven ability to be an inspiring leader and effective manager; hands-on and comfortable digging into the details
- Have incredibly strong planning, organizational and change management skills; Ability to multi-task and effectively work with competing priorities
- Comfortable utilizing the most current technologies; an overall tech savvy individual
[Back to top]