- View D&B scores that predict the likelihood of payment defaults and financial stress
- See up-to-date information each time you access a company’s credit file
- Receive alerts on any changes in a company’s credit file for 12 months
- Access the most complete listing of public and private company financial statements available
- Save point-in-time archives of D&B data on a company for future access
- Get unlimited access to a live business credit report including D&B data used by major lenders
Did you know?
Source: D&B DataBase
credit inquiries are made
on companies each day
using D&B data
In many cases, the cost of these products may be tax deductible for purposes of Federal and/or State income tax. Check with your tax advisors.