To enter the contest, you will need to:
- Be an owner, CEO, President or designated representative of an eligible business
- Be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or D.C.
- Have at least 5 employees, but not
more than 500
- Have annual revenues between
- Be in business within the 48 contiguous U.S. or D.C. for at least 2 years
- Be in good business credit standing (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
- Have a valid D&B D-U-N-S Number or apply for one by no later than 8/31/12
(Get a FREE D-U-N-S)
- Draft an essay that describes how your business is growing, why your business is unique and how your business participates in, and gives back to, your local community
Please see the Official Rules for more details regarding entry requirements, judging criteria and the winner selection process.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest runs from 8:00 a.m. PDT on 08/01/12 - 11:59 p.m. PDT on 10/06/12. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the DC who are 21 or older and who are an owner, CEO, President or designated representative of an eligible business. Void outside such area and where prohibited. There is a limit of one entry per person per business. See official rules
for personal and business eligibility requirements, essay judging criteria and full details.