Home » D&B Credibility Corp. Company Update
D&B Credibility Corp. Company Update™
Company Update provides U.S.-based small businesses and non-publicly traded companies convenient access to D&B® information on their business. Registered users can view, print, and submit updates to their D&B business credit file. Keeping this information current and complete may improve your business's credibility with banks, suppliers, and other companies that do business with you.
Once you have logged in to Company Update and completed the authentication exam, you can:
- Request updates to certain information contained in your D&B credit report
- View and print your basic D&B credit report, as provided by D&B
- View and dispute payment experiences reported to D&B on your company
- Upload your company's balance sheet and income statement, or enter information manually
- View and dispute public filings reported to D&B on your company
- Sign up for free business credit monitoring with CreditSignal®
and access your company's credit information. Registration is simple and only takes a few minutes. You must be a current registered executive officer within your company to use this site.
Click the Start Now
button below to be directed to the Company Update start page where you can log in to your existing account.