1. What is the BCMA?
The Business Credit Member Alliance (BCMA) is a network of like-minded organizations all striving to lend resources and provide guidance to help American small and micro businesses grow. Through the BCMA, you’ll work 1-on-1 with a dedicated Dun & Bradstreet Partner Manager to develop your organization’s own co-branded “Education Center” at which your small business clients can access free of charge.
2. Does it cost money to join?
No, the BCMA is a FREE Educational Initiative.
3. How can I join?
Fill out the application at: www.dandb.com/bcma/ or sign up directly on this page.
4. What do partners in the BCMA have to do?
As a partner in the BCMA, your main focus will be to introduce the education center to your clients. Short tutorial videos and downloadable content is made available from Dun & Bradstreet in your Education Center.
5. What does a BCMA Partner get?
- Access to your own co-branded Education Center website
- Online and offline resources to help get to visit your Education Center
- Product grants for the purpose of monitoring and building business credit for your clients. Product grants are provided by Dun & Bradstreet.
6. What is in the Business Education Center?
- Video Courses on Business Credit and other relevant topics
- Downloadable Reference Guides
- Access to a free D&B® Credit Report*
7. What do I need to create my co-branded business education center?
After completing the registration process and accepting terms of the BCMA agreement, just send us your company logo to BCMA@DandB.com. We will use the logo to build your co-branded Business Education Center. (Please note: Logo must be larger than 300W x 80H pixels. We accept logo files in any major graphic formats, including jpeg/jpg, gif, or png.)
Within 2 business days of receiving your logo, your BCMA partner will work with you to set up your co-branded Business Education Center. Then you’ll have your co-branded Business Education Center ready for your small business clients.
8. What is the product grant program?
Dun & Bradstreet has committed up to one million dollars in free products to clients of Business Credit Member Alliance. BCMA partners will have access to 100% off discounts on two Dun & Bradstreet premium products:
CreditBuilder™ –The most effective solution for both monitoring and building a company’s D&B business credit file. This product allows a business to submit any positive payment history for D&B’s review and approval that might otherwise not be reported to D&B. **Upon D&B’s acceptance, the trade is added to the company’s D&B file. D&B credit files are often accessed by lenders, vendors, insurers and other companies as well as the government when making decisions to conduct business with that company.
Small Business Starter™ – Everything a new business needs to establish a D&B® business credit file. Plus, it includes a customizable online listing on D&B Credibility Review™ business directory to help businesses get found online and increase rankings on major search engines.
9. How do I get my client product grants?
Once you become a BCMA partner, ask your BCMA Partner Manager about the free product grants program†. Your BCMA Partner Manager will supply your organization with a unique promotional code that you can then provide to your clients for 100% off discounts to CreditBuilder and Small Business Starter. It is your responsibility to distribute this promo code to your business clients on an as-needed basis.
10. How much do I get in product grants?
The product grants are offered on a first come, first serve basis until the $1 Million fund is depleted.
11. Who can I speak to for more information?
For more information, you can contact one of your BCMA Partner Managers:
Trenice Taylor: email@example.com