465 CLOTHIER SPRINGS RD MALVERN, PA 19355 Get Directions
iCan Shine (formerly, Lose The Training Wheels) is a national charitable nonprofit organization. We collaborate with local organizations and individuals, we refer to as our program 'hosts', to conduct over 100 five-day iCan Bike programs in 32 States and 3 Provinces in Canada serving nearly 3,000 people with disabilities each year. Our organization began in 2007 and, since then, we have successfully taught approximately 20,000 people with disabilities to ride a conventional two-wheel bicycle.
The impact of learning to ride a bicycle independently, and our high level of success in helping people with disabilities accomplish this feat, continues to drive demand for our programs and fuel our growth. Approximately 80% of the people who participate in our iCan Bike program ride a two-wheel bicycle independently (at least 75 feet with no assistance) by the end of our five-day program while attending for only 75 minutes each day! The remaining 20% make tremendous progress towards this goal and leave our programs accompanied by parents and/or siblings trained as 'spotters' to pick up where we leave off!
We introduced our iCan Swim and iCan dance programs in 2016.