“7 Secrets of Great Entrepreneurs”
Includes a bonus chapter exclusively for
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Customers
Whether you’re a novice entrepreneur or a seasoned pro, The Small Business Bible offers you everything you need to know to build and grow your dream business. It shows you what really works (and what doesn’t!) and includes scores of tips, insider information, stories, and proven secrets of success. Even if you’ve run your own business for years, this handy guide keeps you up to date on the latest business and tech trends. This Third Edition includes entirely new chapters devoted to social media, mobility and apps, and new trends in online discounting and group buying that are vital to small business owners everywhere.
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media tools to engage customers and potential stakeholders
- How to generate leads and win strategic partnerships with LinkedIn
- How to employ videos and YouTube to further your brand
- What you need to know about Groupon and group discount buying
- What mobile marketing can do for your business
Give your small business its best shot by understanding the best and latest small business strategies, especially in our transformative times. The Small Business Bible offers the tools you need to help you grow your business.