543 56TH ST WEST NEW YORK, NJ 07093 Get Directions
Hill Cross Company was founded in 1945 by Donald Wood, the inventor of the "Wood's Nickel Strike", an industry standard for activating stainless steels and other difficult to plate nickel based alloys. In the more than fifty years since our beginning, we have continued to build on that kind of technical innovation to provide high quality electroplating services to a variety of industries. Today we supply technical and decorative coatings to electronics, automotive, and commercial customers ranging in size from small businesses to multi-national corporations. Among our past and present achievements are;
1. We developed, with a major U.S. chemical supplier, the first proven Electroless Nickel Boron deposition system which we now use to supply plating to several major connector manufacturers.
2. For over ten years we supplied the gold plating of a key sensor component for Automotive Air Bag safety systems used by major U.S. automotive manufacturers.
3. We presently supply a major jewelry manufacturer with a "nickel free" coating system which meets the stringent requirements of the European community.
4. We recently began supplying a high phosphorous electroless nickel coating that requires a two stage heat treatment to the automotive industry.
5. We specialize in providing nickel and gold plating directly on refractory metals such as molybdenum and tungsten as well as alloys of these metals.
6. We maintain a leadership role in the support of the activities, training, and research efforts of The American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society (AESF). Our Secretary/Treasurer is a past president of this national society, dedicated to the development of metal finishing technologies worldwide. We also actively support the efforts of the National Association of Metal Finishers (NAMF), The International Microelectronics and Packaging Society (IMAPS), and The International Society for Hybrid Microelectronics (ISHM).
As we enter our second fifty years, to insure our continued success, we utilize"state of the art" coating thickness measurement and water purification equipment to maintain the highest standards of quality assurance and process control. We are also committed to continuously improving our quality system to insure we meet the standards required by our customers.
Nickel boron electroless plating
Plating for glass-to-metal seals
Copper, plating, gold, tin plating
Precision electroplating. Barrel plating of delicate parts.
Custom services to specs.
Specializing in electronic parts, delicate small parts, product development, semiconductor, microwave, RF.
Telephone: (201) 864-3393, Fax: (201) 864-5448, Email: email@example.com
Mail: 543 56th Street, P.O. Box 60, West New York, NJ 07093