515 S. FLOWER ST, 36TH FL LOS ANGELES, CA 90071 Get Directions
Tatum 'Tate' Hilmoe
Tatum "Tate" Hilmoe
Tate has counseled companies of all sizes with their formation, corporate matters and licensing. Mr. Hilmoe's trademark practice focuses on filing trademark applications, responding to examining attorneys, responding to oppositions, preparing cease and desist letters and defending and prosecuting marks in federal court.
His licensing experience includes trademarks and logos for pharmaceuticals, electronic devices, consumer goods, tobacco and music. Mr. Hilmoe is admitted to practice before all courts of the States of California and Maryland as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of California, defending and prosecuting cases from San Diego to San Francisco, California.
Corporate and Commercial
Trademarks and Licensing
515 S. Flower St, 36th FL
Los Angeles, CA 90071
- JD, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2001
- Pepperdine University School of Law (2001 visiting student)
- BA (Economics), University of Minnesota, 1997
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- The State Bar of Maryland
Recent Seminars and Speeches
Mr. Hilmoe has lectured on various topics covering trademarks, licensing, probate and estate planning.
- "Why Do I Need A Plan," Los Angeles, CA, February 10, 2013.
- "Advanced Planning," Rancho Cucamonga, CA, September 2012.