1. Why is Dun & Bradstreet offering CreditAlert to South Carolina businesses?
2. Is there a charge for CreditAlert?
3. Will I be required to provide a credit card to register for CreditAlert?
4. What is CreditAlert?
5. Why is it important for me to use CreditAlert for my business?
6. How do I get CreditAlert for my business?
7. How will I be alerted to activity in my D&B® business credit file?
8. How long will I have access to the CreditAlert product?
9. Can any business register for the Free CreditAlert product?
10. Will I be able to see my D&B® Scores and ratings?
South Carolina FAQsLipika Kumar