|1. Why is Dun & Bradstreet offering CreditAlert to companies that have done business in Wichita?
Answer: Dun & Bradstreet will give businesses that have used the city of Wichita’s electronic procurement website a free CreditAlert product that can help them stay alerted to changes in their scores or ratings and other indicators of fraudulent activity that could be taking place on their business.
2. Is there a charge for CreditAlert?
3. Will I be required to provide a credit card to register for CreditAlert?
4. What is CreditAlert?
5. Why is it important for me to use CreditAlert for my business?
|6. How do I get CreditAlert for my business?
Answer: Visit www.DandB.com/wichita starting Monday, October 21st or call customer service toll free at this dedicated phone number: 855-315-1464.
7. How will I be alerted to activity in my D&B® business credit file?
8. How long will I have access to the CreditAlert product?
9. Can any business register for the Free CreditAlert product?
10. Will I be able to see my D&B® Scores and ratings?