Free Business Resources
Sometimes success can hinge on having a strong business credit report; perhaps a large contract becomes available at a critical time; perhaps a loan is needed to expand into a new location. Whatever it is, a strong business credit report may help put a business in the best position to succeed.
At Dun & Bradstreet, we understand that not all businesses are the same. That’s why we have created a number free products and services. From a business credit perspective, we want every business to be in the best possible position to secure a contract or be approved for a loan.
Below you’ll find a list of those free products that may be instrumental to your success.
- Anticipate possible partner and lender reactions to changes in your business credit file
- Understand whether your business credit scores have been affected by your business activities
- Track how many times your business credit file is being accessed
- Know when to take action to help impact your business credit
Company Update is the fast and easy way to:
- Establish your business credit file and get a FREE D&B D-U-N-S® Number from Dun & Bradstreet
- Review and update your existing D&B® credit report
- Review and dispute payment experiences reported to D&B
- Update financial statement information
- Review and dispute public filing information
- View and print a copy of your D&B credit report
Credibility is increasingly important in today’s business world. VERIFIED, a free product from Dun & Bradstreet, is designed to help businesses demonstrate credibility. Verified can help you:
- Stake your claim to your business information online in minutes
- Distinguish your business with a VERIFIED D&B Credibility Review™ profile
- View and share your online verification report
CreditReport is our mobile app, available for both Apple iOS and Android. Features and display within the app are different based upon which product(s) are owned. CreditReporter features include:
- Credit Scores: Displays up to five core D&B® business scores and directional indicators based on recent changes in the score, including the number of inquiries and notifications on any suits, liens or judgments
- Alerts: Shows a chronological list of recent score changes across numerous D&B ratings.
- Actions: Shows the status of, and allows users to add, Trade References**
- Company Profile: Shows business owners more information about their business (e.g. non-score info)
- Credit Advisors: Users can call Credit Advisors from within the app for additional information or to learn more about D&B scores and ratings, or about other Dun & Bradstreet Credibility products
*CreditSignal only indicates that your D&B scores and ratings have changed and alerts you to how often your business credit file is being accessed. To view the actual scores and ratings and learn about what industries are viewing your D&B credit file, we recommend that you upgrade to one of our credit monitoring or credit building solutions. Please note, due to the proprietary nature of these inquiries, we do not have access to the names of the companies inquiring on your business credit – only the industries in which they reside.
**Trade References are not included with CreditReporter. The addition of Trade References requires CreditBuilder™. Trade References will be added subject to D&B verification and acceptance. Please see our Trade References page for eligibility, process and other information regarding Trade References.
The information and advice provided by Dun & Bradstreet and its Credit Advisors during business credit counseling sessions is provided “as-is.” Dun & Bradstreet makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information and the results of the use of such information, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Dun & Bradstreet or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or their respective partners, officers, directors, employees or agents shall be held liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, including but not limited to lost revenues or lost profits, arising from or in connection with a business’s use or reliance on the information or advice given during any counseling session.